Does this sound familiar to you?
- You’ve reached out to several blogs and playlist owners but you never got a reply
- You are trying to get booked but somehow clubs and promoters aren’t interested in booking you
- You don’t know what kind of content to post on your social media pages
- You’re struggling to finish your tracks and keep ending up with unfinished projects
- You have tried to build a network but it’s not really growing
I bet you’re a bit like me…
My name is JoeySuki and I have struggled with all of the above-mentioned points during my own career as DJ and music producer.
I wasted a lot of time learning about how to become a professional artist. What took me years to learn could have been shortened to months.
I had no direction. I was completely on my own.
Of course, I did had some people around me who could help me with various things… But I still didn’t understand how everything worked together.
Those first few years made me feel frustrated and confused.
I almost quit.
Looking back on my career, I realized I made three key mistakes:
- I tried to do everything on my own
- I underestimated the power of promotion and marketing
- I never thought about the mental aspect of my career
Artist Coaching Program:
The one-year program that helps you build your artist career through professional one-on-one coaching.
Just imagine… Making a living from your music.
Having all the freedom in the world, work on your passion and still be able to pay the bills.
How would you feel about that?
In the Artist Coaching Program, we will create a custom plan for you that helps you build your artist career on a creative, business and mental level.
You will learn more about:
- Promoting your music effectively
- Building a valuable artist brand
- Developing a marketing strategy for your music
- Finishing more music in the studio
- The mental aspects of your career
Here’s how other artists experienced the Artist Coaching Program
How the Artist Coaching Program works
- Interview. This is a low-key meeting where we get to know each other a bit better. We will go through your future goals and current challenges. No strings attached.
- Custom Plan. If we both have a good feeling about each other and agree to continue, then you’ll receive a custom 12-months coaching plan.
- Start the Artist Coaching Program. You will have private coaching sessions with a professional artist coach each month and stay in contact in between sessions.
- Evaluation. In the evaluation meeting, we will have look back and see if you’ve managed to accomplish your goals. From here we will discuss an optional maintenance plan for the future.
The Extra Benefits
Meet your coach
“My goal is to help talented and well-established artists to build a successful and sustainable career in the music industry.”
My name is JoeySuki. I have been a professional DJ and electronic music producer for over ten years. During my years as an artist, I have collaborated with the likes of Hardwell, Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez, I have released music on labels such as Spinnin Records, Sony Music and Revealed Recordings and played at festivals like Tomorrowland and Creamfields but somehow my career didn’t end the way I always thought it would end…
After ending up in a burnout and doing some soul searching for a couple of months, I found out that being a professional DJ wasn’t something that I was dreaming of… No, it was something that a lot of other people were dreaming of. I found out that I was living someone else’s ‘dream life’.
This insight changed the course of my life.
What’s the difference between mentoring and coaching?
The biggest difference is the price. Mentoring is cheaper because you don’t use all the extra options that the coaching package includes. (For example, the option to contact your coach anytime during the month and the quarterly exclusive masterclasses)
What are the payment terms?
You will receive an invoice at the end of each month. It’s possible to pay through PayPal or bank transfer.
When can I get started?
Normally, you should be able to start within a month.
When and where do the coaching sessions take place?
You decide when you’d like to schedule your coaching session by picking a preferred date and time through our calendar software. The sessions can take place in the Artist Coaching Studio or over Skype, whatever you prefer.