Why you need a music mentor
- You want to receive professional feedback on your music from someone who knows what he’s talking about
- You are stuck in your career and would like to get advice from an experienced professional
- You need someone to hold you accountable to your goals because doing it yourself didn’t work
How It Works
- Pick a mentor. Every mentor has its own unique set of skills. Pick someone who you like the most and think could be the most valuable to your situation.
- Book a meeting. A one-on-one meeting can take from 30 up to 60 minutes.
- Have a call with your mentor. A mentor helps you with career questions but also gives you feedback on your music. Prepare your topics in front of the call to get the most out of the time.
Meet The Mentors
What’s the difference between mentoring and coaching?
The biggest difference is the price. Mentoring is cheaper because you don’t use all the extra options that the coaching package includes. (For example the extra contact moments during the month)
Can I switch between mentors?
Yes of course! We even recommend that.
What are the payment terms?
Payment has to be received before the session with your mentor starts. It’s possible to pay through PayPal or bank transfer.